Main Dental offers a wide range of dental services. Whether you are looking for a routine check-up, dental care for your child, or have a dental emergency, we’ve got you covered. Give us a call today, and we can guide you through the services we offer.
Our services include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improving the appearance of your teeth and gums.
- Invisalign – An alternative to metal braces that can align your teeth almost invisibly.
- Emergency Appointments – If you have a dental emergency, give us a call immediately, and we will see you as soon as we can.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is one of the most common dental conditions in America, and we have access to various treatments for it.
- Dental Implants Restoration – Replace extracted teeth, even years after they have been removed, using the latest dental implant technology.
- Botox and Filler – Botox and dermal fillers are best known for their role in cosmetic treatments, but they can be used therapeutically in dentistry as well.
- Children’s Dentistry – You are never too young to start looking after your teeth!
- Dentures – Losing some, or all, of your teeth can feel devastating, but today there are a number of options available when it comes to replacing them.
- Oral Surgery – While some dental issues and conditions require surgery, we are trained to perform routine dental extractions.
A range of procedures and treatments focused on improving your smile
An alternative to metal braces that can straighten and align your teeth almost invisibly
If you have a dental emergency, give us a call right away, and we'll see you as soon as we can
Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease is one of the most common dental issues, and early treatment is crucial in managing the condition
Dental Implant Restorations
Replace missing or extracted teeth, even years after they have been removed, using the latest implant technology
Botox and Filler
Botox injections and dermal fillers are not just for cosmetic use, they have therapeutic uses as well
Let us take care of you
From emergency appointments to routine checkups, we’ve got you covered.
How to look after your teeth
Visit our blog for the latest tips on how to care for your dental health.